Monday, January 16, 2012

Something new to try...

Ever since my husband and I did a Pilates class in Millennium Park over the summer I totally fell in love! Pilates is a form of exercise that works on building up your strength & flexibility and also works on lengthening your muscles and improving your posture. It offers such a different kind of workout for me so I love doing it on my off days! I have yet to take another Pilates class since the summer, but instead I just do videos online. My favorite videos to watch are called POP Pilates by Cassey Ho on Youtube.

She's fun, quirky & plays good music throughout the videos

Today I paired a couple different video's together for a full body workout!

1: Inner thigh insanity 13 min  
2: Intense ab workout 10 min  
3: Super butt workout 10 min 
4: Body slimming workout 10 min


* If your new to Pilates try the Total body workout for beginners

Try them out & let me know how you liked them! Keep in mind how you breath during the excercises. Try to exhale as your exert energy & suck your belly button to your spine so that their is no arch when your back is on your mat. You'll be sweating, your muscles will be burning, but you'll feel great afterwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment